Friday, April 10, 2009

Chloe and I go see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Last month, Chloe and I took a trip to our favorite store, Goodwill! We found lots of fun things, including my Morp* dress (only 15 dollars, and what a beautiful piece of work it is!) That night, we went to see a production Cat on a Hot Tin Roof at a local theatre, and decided to display some of our new findings. Here they are!


Me: Turtleneck: Inherited from Great Grandma, Skirt: GOODWILL!, Shoes: Shoefle (our beautiful local shoe boutique.)

Chloe: Dress: GOODWILL!, Shoes: Shoefle again.

Chloe: Boxers: Old Navy
We came up with characters to go with our outfits. We're college students from the early 60s. I'm the more subdued, studious one, while Chloe is my uber promiscuous roomate. We go out on the town Friday nights, when Chloe gets lots of numbers from cute, older rich boys in fraternities. I seek out the nerds studying Greek plays in the corners, strike up a conversation, then gradually lead them back to Chloe's and my dormitory (Chloe doesn't know this part. Don't tell her.)

Vivacious personalities: Our own creation.

No comments: