Friday, March 6, 2009

Every single one of us is twisted by design

If there is anything I hate, it is a fashion slump. Which is what I was especially experiencing this week. Every morning, I just didn't have as much excitement looking for outfits and was throwing on whatever I can find without much attempt at style. They haven't been AWFUL, don't get me wrong. I just wasn't trying as hard.

However, I promised myself that since the grading period was over and I don't have as much to worry about, I would spring back into my previous fashion status. I'll certainly be more interesting from now on.

Two outfits outfits I actually chronicled during the last few weeks:

shirt: CSM/ pants: Gap/ cardigan: Amelia's/ jewelry: inherited

I liked this outfit a lot. It was incredibly comfortable and fit me rather nicely. I also wore it as my own personal sign of rebellion to the weather we had been having. Everyday either lost or raised about ten degrees since the day before. Hence the summer-y blouse and the velvet pants.

shirt: idr/ skirt: thrifted/ cardigan: Amelia's (again)/ shoes: old navy/hairpiece: homemade.

I wore this to Amelia's Shakespeare competition (which she won, the lovely little thespian) and was rather proud of it. That skirt is by far my favorite skirt ever and it goes with everything. And by that, I mean I would wear it with anything just because of how much I love it. (Someone needs to buy their own cardigan. Just sayin'.)


I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A PAIR OF OVERALLS LIKE THESE:



But they are nowhere to be found. I had picked up a supposed tip about overalls, but it turned out to be true. Which is hecking lame, considering how much I looked forward to actually buying some. Send me some overalls, please?

I also want these:



Which I may actually end up buying. They're only twenty dollars and not to mention BEAUTIFUL.


random post is random

-Chloe

1 comment:

Neurotic Octopus said...

Blogger, why do you always mess up the sizes of my font? I very clearly only made two lines of text to be that small. Not the other paragraphs.

Stop being so darn silly.